This course provides training on the previewing and printing of the standard formats for the trust accounts, including how to create, edit and maintain the formats.
Course Duration: This course consists of two onsite or online sessions. Each session will last up to 3 hours.
For delegates to:
- be able use the CCH Accounts Production Formatter for jobs coming from CCH Trust Accounts
- have an understanding of the concepts of how CCH Central interacts with CCH Accounts Production
- understand how master packs function in CCH Accounts Production
- gain from efficiencies of using master formats and paragraphs within CCH Accounts Production
- be able to navigate and use CCH Accounts Production to produce their trust accounts
CCH Accounts Production
Next steps for session two
Questions arising from session one
Attendees should adhere to the Training session Guidelines.
All attendees should have a good understanding of CCH Central.
All attendees should have a good understanding of CCH Trust Accounts.
Who is this course designed for?
Accounts Production champions, advanced users or users who have permission to amend formats within CCH Accounts Production or users who wish to understand formulae used within the CCH Accounts Production formats.
New and existing users of CCH Trust Accounts, using the CCH Accounts Production formatter to produce their trust accounts and edit them in accordance with the needs of the trust.