This single online session provides training in using the Digital Tax and Open Integration features of CCH OneClick within the online Advisor Workspace.
The training includes ;
- how to use an individual's Digital Tax Account,
- to collect sources of income using the Digital Data Request,
- to view the Digital VAT Account of your VAT registered Clients,
- to file MTD compliant VAT returns,
- and to use Open Integration to bring your Clients' bookkeeping data into Accounts Production in CCH Central
Course Duration: The session will last up to 3 hours.
- To ensure delegates understand the Digital Tax Account and how to use it
- To understand how to generate and review a Digital Data Request
- To understand how to view information in a Client's Digital VAT Account and submit returns
- To use Open Integration to synchronise Clients' bookkeeping data
|Part A - Personal Tax
|Part B - VAT & Accounts
Attendees should adhere to the Training session Guidelines.
All attendees should have a good understanding of CCH Central with appropriate task permissions and MS Office plugins installed on their local systems.
Who is this course designed for?
CCH users / employees who deal with the online digital elements of CCH OneClick.
CCH users / employees who complete personal tax returns,
CCH users / employees who use the accounts production module,
CCH users / employees who provide VAT services to your clients.
Note: This training is also available as one of the modules of the CCH OneClick: Full Suite Training course