This onsite or online consultancy over two sessions provides a general view of on how to use CCH Smart Reports and Reporting which allows you to edit and create cross suite reports where you can choose fields from different areas of the system, either from compliance or non-compliance modules.
It is designed to provide in depth knowledge on how to create and maintain different types of reports, how to apply permissions to restrict the edition and access to the reports.
After the consultancy is completed you will be able to create your own reports, mixing and matching data, comparing information year by year.
Course Duration: This course consists of two sessions. Each session will last up to 3 hours.
- Delegates understand the difference between Smart Reports and Reporting
- Delegates understand how to create, edit, save and apply security on reports
- Delegates understand how to use the Reporting Wizard
- Delegates can setup filters and add logo
- Delegates can filters contacts and clients for mail merge purposes using reports
Attendees should adhere to the Training session Guidelines.
All attendees should have a good understanding of CCH Central.
Who is this course designed for?
CCH users who create / run reports