After completing this training you will be able to maintain templates and run Mail Merge Wizard.
Course Duration: This single session will last up to 3 hours.
- Delegates understand how to setup the templates location and how to bring new templates to its location
- Delegates understand the importance of keeping Central database updated
- Delegates can use and maintain lists and advance search
- Delegates can create letters and email templates
- Delegates understand and run the Mail Merge Wizard using the various options available
- Delegates can publish messages to CCH OneClick via Mail Merge Wizard
Attendees should adhere to the Training session Guidelines.
All attendees should have a good understanding of CCH Central.
Who is this course designed for?
CCH Central users who are responsible for
- running the mail merge routine for the Practice, where letters, emails and messages to CCH OneClick can be generated to send out to various recipients in a single process.
- creating template letters and emails combining fields of CCH Central database in order to generate letters or send out emails and messages
(with the possibility of attaching files) to various recipients using the CCH Mail Merge Wizard.