This consultancy is carried out in conjunction with a Professional Services Consultant to:
- review CCH Central data security and protection set-up,
- advise on general best practice and internal procedures
- make appropriate changes to the database.
Course Duration: The course is delivered onsite or online over two sessions. Each session will last up to 3 hours.
- To review your CCH Central data security and data protection set-up
- Advise on general best practice and internal procedures
- Assist on making database changes.
- To ensure the delegates are able to apply and maintain the changes.
The course starts with data security in CCH Central and looks at the following security settings:
The course continues with data security checks across the following areas:
Who is this course designed for?
- System Administrators / IT
- Partners / Directors
- CCH Central Champions.
Note: The second part of the consultancy includes recent changes in CCH Central for additional data security changes. The consultant will review CCH Central for the organisation to define the list of consents that they wish to maintain, record when and by which method the consent was obtained, and recording renewal dates