Record daily time
View the fields displayed on a Timesheet when Daily Entry is selected.
Create or open a Timesheet.
Make sure you select Daily Entry mode in the Timesheet User Settings window.
Click Add to the right of the details, or double-click the date column.
The Timesheet Daily Time Entry window appears.
Enter information into the following fields:
- Client - Select the client from the drop down list.
- Assignment - Select the assignment from the drop down list.
- Schedule/Stage - If a selected assignment has a schedule/stage of tasks attached, it will allow you to select one from a drop down list. It does not apply if the field is greyed out.
- Task - Select the task from the drop down list.
- Units (hrs) or use the Automatic Timer to record the time - Type the amount of time spent on the task or click the automatic timer to insert the time.
- Start Time - Enter the start time using a 24 hour clock.
- End Time - Enter the end time using a 24 hour clock.
- Charge Rate - You may see this field and others depending upon the needs of your practice. Select the charge rate from the drop down list.
- Comment - Type supporting information that might be needed about the task you completed into the Comment column. If necessary, you can type additional information about the task in this panel.
Click Apply if you have additional time to enter. Otherwise, click Apply and OK.
If there are:
- more entries to add later, click the Draft button. The Entry Status window does not change (from Draft)
- no more entries to add, click the Submit button. The Entry Status window will change to show Submitted.
Close the Timesheet.