This course provides training in setup and maintenance of the key components of CCH Central. The training includes the configuration and management of your database, in line with your business requirements. After completing this training you will be able to continue with the system maintenance and configuration changes of the database. The delegates include Database Administrator, Decision Makers and end-users. This practical interactive course is designed to be onsite or online running over two sessions.
Course Duration: This coures consists of two sessions. Each session will last up to 3 hours.
- Delegates can setup and maintain the database
- Delegates can maintain client, contact and employee information
- Delegates can run a mail merge
- Delegates can use basic Smart Reports
Attendees should adhere to the Training session Guidelines.
Attendees should have access to the CCH Central database.
Who is this course designed for?
New users of CCH Central responsible for;
- the configuration and settings of the CCH Central database.
- mainitaning the CCH Central database, e.g. add / maintain clients / contacts / employees
- running mail merges with CCH Central
- creating and running smart reports from CCH Central
Note: This course is training on CCH Central data and not CCH Practice Management data. For specific CCH Practice Management training and consultancy please contact your Account Manager.