This training gives delegates a good understanding of how to use the FRS 102 Charity formats within CCH Accounts Production.
Course Duration: This single online session will last up to 3 hours.
- To check the set-up and configuration options for charity accounts.
- To provide delegates with an understanding of setting up a charity client and accounting period
- To provide delegates with an understanding of the nominal ledger structure; importing financial data and posting journals, including the different options for the posting of support and governance expenses.
- To provide delegates with an understanding of how to enter information into the statutory database
- To provide delegates with the process of producing the financial statements and notes.
Who is this course designed for?
CCH Accounts Production Users who produce accounts under FRS102 for Charities