The Lump Sum tab allows you to add lump sum payments, such as redundancy and compensation payments.
To Add a Lump Sum
There are two methods for adding lump sum payments:
- Typing payments received in the boxes with a white background.
- Click the lump sums hyperlinks (blue text) to add payments details for the following:
- £30.000 exception
- Enter tax free amounts for redundancy here as long as the amount is less than £30.000.
- Foreign service and disability
- From box Q of Working Sheet 2
- From box R of Working Sheet 2
A window opens for you to add details relating to these payments.