It is possible to save the advanced searches to prevent setting up the search every time that you need to filter the contacts or clients using the same criteria.
1. While the advanced search results are on the Find Contacts or Find Clients screen, as per screen below, from the task bar, click on the icon Advanced and then click Save.
2. The following window appears, add the title of the advanced search, add a description if you wish and make the access to it private or public.
3. Click Save
4. To open the advanced search, go to Find Contacts or Clients screen, from the task bar click Open as below.
5. Select the advanced search you want to use and click OK.
6. The results of the search will be shown on the Find Contacts or Find Clients screen.
When you save Advanced Searches, any new record added to the CCH Central will be automatically added to the result when it matches the advanced search criteria.