You can use the fields available on the Find Contacts and Find Clients screen to filter certain contacts or clients to whom you want to produce a letter, send an email or send an OneClick message.
1. From the Find Contacts or Find Clients screen, click New Search, from the drop-down list click Advanced.
2. The Advanced Search window appears where you select the field and the criteria you want to apply, on the example below, under the Find Clients screen, the advance search is looking for Contact Type Equal to Limited.
It is possible to add more than one criteria as per example below:
3. Once you add the criteria, click Apply
4. From the criteria specified, the Find Contacts or Find Clients screen lists the result.
At the top of the grid, the number of records plus the search criteria is shown as an hyperlink.
5. If you want amend the criteria, click on the blue hyperlink at the top of the grid.
6. Once you have the records you want on screen then you can run the Mail Merge Wizard for Letters, Emails or OneClick
7. If you want to start a new Advanced Search or if you want to have all records back on the screen, click the button Clear from the task bar.