The training covers the processing of timesheets, assignment billing and receipt data entry through the cash entry system within Practice Management. An overview of the key reports available is also covered, including areas such as debtor control and fee recovery. This is an online interactive course designed to run for two sessions up to 3 hours each.
- All delegates are able to enter timesheet information
- The Practice is able to amend and control all timesheet data entry
- The delegates are able to process fees and write off time against assignments
- The Practice is able to fully maintain their Sales Ledger within Practice Management
- The Practice us able to produce client, employee WIP and debtors reports
- The Practice is able to effectively manage and control the information within the database
Who should attend
Everybody who will be completing timesheets and/ or raising bills
The SP Central and/or SP Practice Management implementation consultancy should have been taken place prior to this training.
Note: This is a online interactive course designed to run for two sessions up to 3 hours each.