This course covers the tax return data entry process required to create and file SA100 tax returns.
This practical interactive course provides training on the creation and the maintenance of client and tax return data, production of tax computations and completion of checks necessary for controlling the tax function.
Course Duration: Online - one interactive session of up to 3 hours. Onsite - two in-depth interactive sessions of up to 3 hours each.
- Creation of client and tax return information
- Production of tax returns and computations
- Maintenance of client and tax return information
- Process for online filing of tax returns and computations
- Overview and navigation
- Creation of tax return
- Errors and exception panel
- Data entry, e.g: entering and amending tax return sources, including:
- bank interest
- employment income
- capital gains, and
- business tax
- Review computations and schedules
- Process for online filing
- Online resources
- Summary of session
Who is this course designed for?
New users of CCH Personal Tax