CCH iXBRL Review and Tag training takes the users of Accounts Production through the steps required to produce tagged accounts for HMRC and Companies House.
This course provides training in using CCH iXBRL Review & Tag, when the accounts are produced using CCH Accounts Production, in order to review and apply top up tags before the submissions to HMRC and/or Companies House.
Course Duration: This is a practical interactive course designed to run over one session online. The session will last up to 3 hours.
Delegates will be have an:
- Understanding of iXBRL and what is required
- Understanding of how tags are dealt with within CCH Accounts Production and CCH iXBRL Review & Tag
- Overview of the interaction between CCH iXBRL Review & Tag, CCH Accounts Production and CCH Corporation Tax
Delegates will be able to:
- Search the taxonomy and apply top-up tags for the statutory accounts
- Adjust, apply and delete tags
- Define and apply expense tags to the Detailed Profit and Loss account
- Run an HMRC test submission
- Export iXBRL submission and review files for HMRC
- Launch iXBRL from CCH Accounts Production and file accounts with Companies House
- Review status and filing history of accounts submitted to Companies House
Attendees should adhere to the Training session Guidelines.
All attendees should have a good understanding of CCH Accounts Production
Prior to the course the HMRC and Companies House (if applicable) credentials for the firm/individuals must have been entered into the CCH iXBRL Review and Tag application.