- Select Maintenance > Accounts > Themes
- Select the Practice theme to be edited.
- Each theme has a link that allows it to be edited as shown below.
- Only Practice themes can be edited; the CCH Theme cannot be edited.
- Is Default can be ticked on a theme as shown above. This makes it the default theme when new clients are created.
- Apart from fonts, the theme can also specify the style of page numbers and whether borders should appear at the top and bottom of each page. This is specified using the option Page Setup.