Skip to main content
Adjusting the Report Settings
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Adjust Report Settings
- From the Report Designer tab, select Page Setup from the task bar to access Report Settings.
- Click Printer Settings, and check the way your report will print.
- In the Global Settings area, you can set the Ruler Units.
- In Page Setup you can add a Gutter to allow for binding your report.
- Now that you have made the required changes to the Page Setup, click on OK to have the changes applied to the report layout you are designing.
- Close the Report Designer tab to save your layout.
- The following window appears, click Yes.