Online Filing Credentials
The online filing credentials used to submit a tax return is based on the following priority order:
- Employee’s credentials
- Company, Office, or Department credentials
- Database level credentials
Add Login Details for an Individual Employee
- Click the Employees button on the toolbar.
- In Search for enter the search criteria for the employee and then click Search.
- Once located double-click or press [Enter] on the employee you would like to work on.
- Click the Online Filing Details tab.
- Enter your agent credentials and then click Save.
Note: If necessary repeat the above steps to add login details to other employees.
Add Login Details by Organisation Type
From the menu select Maintenance > Tax Settings > Tax System Parameters and then click the Online Filing tab.
Enter your agent credentials:
- User ID
- E-Mail address
Select one of the options under Filing by Internet Credentials selected by. This option allows you to file by a specific area within your organisation:
The tab then displays the details associated with the selected option and what details will be used.
Ensure that you complete the following for the selected organisation type:
- User ID
- E-mail Address
- When done, click OK.