Profit that the partnership makes appears in Net profit, while a loss appears in Allowable loss and in any other relevant loss fields.
Partnership Trading Income Tab Part 2 of 2
Note: You indicate a negative amount by enclosing your figures within round brackets.
You need to click the appropriate loss hyperlinks to add detailed information about the lost.
To Add Foreign Tax on Trading Income
- Click Foreign tax deducted. The Foreign Tax on Trading Income window appears.
- Select the country that the tax was paid to from the Country drop-down.
- Enter the total amount before any deductions in Gross amount on which tax paid.
- Select Unremittable if applicable.
- Enter the tax amount paid in Foreign tax paid.
- Select By Deduction if applicable.
- Click Save.
- Click the Back button above Partnership list to return to the Trading Income tab.