Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Other UK Investment Income

Product Help Banner.png


Use the Lloyd's Other UK Investment Income section to enter details relating to other savings and investment income. These include income from UK authorised unit trusts, Open-ended Investment Companies (OEICs), interest on government stocks (gilts), interest on other loan stocks and loans to companies. Note: Do not enter details relating to dividends or annual payments from UK trusts in this section. You should enter this information in the Lloyd's Income from UK Securities section.

Topics in this Section


    • Was this article helpful?