The Check Extra Field activity provides the ability to check the values of a category extra field set on a client.
In the example below, the task verifies if the extra field ‘Delivery Option’ has the value ‘Portal’ on the client that has the workflow started.
To set the Step Properties:
- Enter the Name of the Check Extra Field
- The Extra Field Type is a greyed out option as only Category Extra Fields are available within the Check Extra Field activity.
- Select the extra field from the Extra Field Name.
- Select an extra field value from the Name of Choice option.
- Select the next step from As a result jump to.
- Add multiple choices and a default choice if needed.
Note: Only Categories Extra Fields that are applied on Clients are displayed within the Check Extra Field activity. Extra Fields that are flagged to Allow Multiple values are not displayed in the Check Extra Field activity.