The following configuration keys in Central is relevant to using Accounts Production:
- DraftContactsDisable usually needs to be removed as it prevents the use of draft contacts, which are created by converting Personnel and Addresses from VAP. DraftContactsDisable is set by default, so check with the system manager before removing it if you intend to convert them. See also Warning: Importing Contacts.
To make this change:
- Select Maintenance > User Defined > Configuration
- Search for the key DraftContactsDisable.
- If it is present and has a nonzero value:
- Highlight the line. It will be marked with a little triangle in the narrow left-hand column.
- Click the triangle and press the Delete key.
- Confirm that you wish to delete it.
- Press OK to exit Configuration.
- Log off Central and log back in again for the changes to take effect.