Using the Over Time Type window you can add and maintain the types of overtime and the multiplier specified to them for selection in Timesheets, enabling time to be charged at a different rate for overtime work. For example, you may define an over time type for double time, which can be used for any work that has to be carried out for a client over a weekend.
Set up Over Time Type
- On the main menu, click Maintenance > Over Time Type.
- In the 'Over Time Type' window, in the Description field in the blank row at the top of the table, enter or modify the name of the type.
- In the Multiplier field, enter or edit the amount by which the hours are multiplied to give the overtime rate.
- In the Code field, enter or edit the code of the over time type.
- When you have finished making changes, click 'OK' to save the information and close the Over Time Type window.
Note: once created, Over Time Type entries cannot be deleted.