Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Land and Property Income and Expenses

Product Help Banner.png


How to use the Income/ Expenses tab

Under Income enter the amount of income received from the rent of the property.

Under Expenses include expenses, such as repairs and renewals for furnished lettings.  

Items such as personal expenses and gains or losses made on the sale of the property should be entered elsewhere in the Return.


  • Was this article helpful?