Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Land and Property

Product Help Banner.png


The Land and Property section allows you to enter income and expenses for property owned within the UK.  You can enter income and expenses for the following types of property: UK land and property, Rent a room, Furnished holiday lets within the UK/EEA, Agricultural land.                          Note: You should not include income from land or property overseas.



  • Was this article helpful?