Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Foreign Dividends Interest and Savings Income

Product Help Banner.png


You can claim tax relief for tax paid on savings and investment income from abroad.  You can enter details relating to dividends, interest and other financial income in the Foreign Dividends, interest and other savings income section.

Topics in this Section


  • Was this article helpful?