How to delete a Department
- On the main menu click File > Maintenance > Internal > Department.
- In the Departments window, select the department to delete by clicking the blue arrow on the left of the row.
- Press the [Delete] key and then click Yes when prompted to confirm the delete action.
- If the department is in use you cannot delete it but you can check the box Inactive to unable its use.
- Click to save the changes and close the window.
Note: You cannot delete departments that are being used by the system. If you try to delete a department that is in use, an error message is displayed. But you can make the department Inactive checking the respective box.