Using the Employee Benefit Type window you can add and maintain benefit types for employees. You can also search for benefit types.
Set up a new Employee Benefit Type
- From the main menu, select File > Maintenance > Employee > Employee Benefit Type.
- In the Employee Benefit Type window, in the Description cell in the top row, enter the new benefit type.
- To enter additional benefit types, press [Enter] and then enter details in the new blank row created at the top of the table.
- To edit a benefit type, click the Description and type over the text.
- When you have finished entering Benefit Types, click to save the information and close the window.