Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Repayment Claim

Product Help Banner.png


In the event that you have paid too much tax, you can reclaim the over payment using the Repayment claim section of the tax return. This section allows you to do the following: Nominate a charity to receive either part or full payment Receive the entire amount owed Transfer the repayment to a nominee account Note: If the amount of tax owed to you is small (under £10), then you should not reclaim this amount due to the administrative costs.  Normally, this over payment is deferred to your next tax bill.



  • Was this article helpful?