Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Other Income

Product Help Banner.png


Use the Other Income section to enter taxable income that has not already been declared on the tax return. Transactions that produce taxable income include: rental income from leasing equipment one off freelance income, such as consultancy. You can also use the Other Income tab to enter any losses associated with the income. NOTE: The income received must not arise from a trade, profession, or vocation.

Topics in this Section


  • Was this article helpful?