Skip to main content
CCH Software User Documentation

Qualifying Investments

Product Help Banner.png


You can claim tax relief against your income for gifts of qualifying investments and/or shares sold for less than their market value to UK charities. You can claim relief for the following two types of investments: Qualifying shares and securities Real property This relief is in addition to exemption from Capital Gains Tax on such gifts.

Topics in this Section


  • Was this article helpful?