Skip to main content
Deleting Custom Categories
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Delete Custom Category
- On the main menu, click Maintenance > User Defined > Custom Categories.
- In the 'Custom Categories' window, to delete a value, first click the + sign next to the category. The row expands to display all the values for the category.
- To select the value to delete, click the blue margin cell next to the value. The value appears highlighted.
- Press the [Delete] key.
- To delete a category, select the category by clicking the blue margin cell next to the category. The category appears highlighted.
- Press the [Delete] key. You are prompted to confirm the delete action. You are cautioned that the category will be removed from any assignment, contact, client, supplier or employee record using it.
- Click Yes on the prompt. The category is deleted.
- If you have finished working on the Custom Categories window, click OK to save the changes and close window.