Set up Time Processing Category
- On the main menu, click Maintenance>Time Setup>Time Processing Categories.
- The Time Processing Categories window appears.
- Enter the Description in the blank row at the top of the table. To edit the Description, type directly into the field.
- Enter the Category Type or select one from the drop down list.
Note: you cannot delete a time processing category that is in use.
- If required, enter a Note on the highlighted category. If you are editing a category, and the selected category has a note attached to it, the note is displayed in the Notes box and can be edited. The employees currently using the highlighted category are listed in the Employees box.
- If you have finished setting up or editing time processing categories, click OK to save changes and close the Time Processing Categories window.