The Main tab is the first tab you see when you open a Client's Assignment Details page. It gives an overview of the selected assignment.
From the Assignment Details Page > Main tab you can view and amend the following information:
- An Assignment Team comprises employees who are assigned to the team automatically when their Primary Station Record matches that of the centre, company, office or department of the client's assignment.
- the Assignment Type (view field only)
- the Company, Office, Department, and Centre that the assignment belongs to
- the Date Created being the date the assignment was created (view field only)
- the status of the assignment (open, held or closed)
- the Maximum Fee and Maximum Rate
- the Recovery Rate
- any Fixed Fee Type that has been agreed with the client (this is a memo field to remind you when to raise a fee)
- the Assignment Billing Timetable used to enter budgets and amounts used in the assignment.
- the Assignment Team and the responsibility of each team member for the assignment
- notes for your own or a colleague’s information. For more information about adding or editing a note, click here.