You will need to give authority to some employees to authorise bills and timesheets of others. The authority is usually setup when you complete Step 8 of the Add New Employee Wizard. However, you can set up and modify employee authorities outside of the wizard by using the Employee Details page: Authorisation tab.
To do this:
- Find the employee's record.
- On the Employees Details page, click the Authorisation tab.
- In Authorisation Type, select Billing.
- In View Type, select Can Authorise.
- In the Can Authorise panel on the left, find the employee whose bills will be authorised by this employee.
- Repeat the previous step for each employee being authorised
Follow the same steps for timesheets, expenses and disbursements where appropriate.
© Wolters Kluwer (UK) Limited (trading as CCH Software). All rights reserved.