The Bills tab provides details of draft bills together with a full billing history of bills created at assignment level only for the selected assignment.
Once a bill has been posted it will appear in the Full Billing History area. The Full Billing History area shows the assignment’s previous invoices. From here you can view the previous bills and use them as a template for repeat bills to be raised at the assignment level.
There are six buttons at the foot of the Bills tab window:
- Click Report to produce a Draft Internal Bill Report of the selected bill displayed in a Print Preview window.
- Click Repeat Bill to display the Create New Repeat Bill Template window where you can use an existing bill to generate repeat bill entries. For example, you could stipulate that a particular bill was required on a specific frequency (that is, daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly). If you want to create a repeat bill based on a bill created at the assignment level, you will need to create the repeat bill from the Bills tab in the Assignment page.
- Click Reverse to reverse or partially reverse a bill. You will need to be authorised to do this.
- Click PDF to view the invoice on PDD.
- Click Email to email the invoice to the client
- Click the Preview button to preview the bill in MS Word.
Note: all bills for the client, whether they have been created at assignment level or client level, will display in the Bills tab on the Client page.
Note: any draft bills created for the assignment can be accessed from here. Double-click a draft bill in the list to open the Billing wizard for the bill from where you can complete the billing process.