Create a Favourites list
Launch Smart Reports by clicking on the toolbar.
The Reports window appears.
Use the Search box to locate the report or expand the categories to find the report.
Click and highlight the report you want to add to Favourites.
Right click on the report and click Add to Favourites.
6. Click on main menu Favourites which displays your list of favourite reports.
7. Click on the button Organise Favourites to open the Organise Report Favourites window as shown above.
- Reorder a report by highlighting it and using the
- Remove the report from list by highlighting it and click
- Run the report by highlighting it and click
- Open a new folder on the favourite list, click , rename the folder double clicking on the name, drag the reports you want to the folder
- Import to your favourite list, reports from other users' favourite list, click to choose the user and the report.