The Employee Benefit Type Maintenance window is used to add and maintain benefit types for employees. You can also search for benefit types. Benefit Types can be used to determine cost information for employees on the Employee, Salary/Cost window.
Set up new Employee Benefit Type
- From the main menu, select File > Maintenance > Employee > Employee Benefit Type.
- In the Employee Benefit Type window, in the Description cell in the blank top row, enter the new benefit type.
- To enter additional benefit types, press [Enter]. A new blank row is created at the top of the table.
- To edit a benefit type, click the Description and type over the text.
- When you have finished entering benefit types, click to save the information and close the window.